Monday 2 June 2014

Indian Law: Turning Indian men to Eunuchs

My wife threatened my mother with jail today.

And what was the reason? Will you be interested in knowing?

No, it was just not dowry demand, if only you can believe it. It has been over 5 years of our marriage and no dowry was ever demanded anytime during the tenor of my marital life. So what was the issue today that my wife threatened my mother?

The housemaid! Yes, the kaam wali bai. Last week my wife gave a pink slip to the bai who was working in my house for over 3 or 4 months on some reason. My wife scolded her like some Hitler and asked her to leave. My mother advised my wife that we can give the poor maid another chance but my wife did not agree. So, for about a week my wife could not find another housemaid and then she found one. Now this one had had an argument with my mother some 10/11 months back when my wife was at her paternal home (her third longish stay there in five years of our marriage). Obviously my mother asked this maid to go and not to come. This infuriated my wife and she treated my mother verbally in a very bad manner. She called her names and once again talked ill of her character. And this time she threatened my mother with jail.

And I am not surprised. Because Indian law allows her to not just threaten but actually go and do it.

Indian assholes (read legislators) have framed laws which do not ask for any proof from the daughter-in-law and take action of putting behind bars the alleged culprits - husband, his old parents, his brothers and sisters and any relative she wishes! Will it surpise you if I were to tell you that these laws have jailed even 4 months' old infants for harrasing a daughter-in-law!

Now you probably may agree that why Indian legislators are assholes!

What should a man do when his innocent parents are threatened for such trivial matters? Just swallow his prestige down his gut?! And feminists have actually succeeded in making men of India eunuchs. Kudos

I will eagerly wait for the day when some of these feminists get bitten by the snake they have given birth to in collusion with politicians who answered their libido instead of logic when passing these laws

No comments:

Post a Comment